Aging Life Care Professional™
Certified Geriatric Care Manager
Are you faced with helping your aging parents or other elderly loved ones make decisions about their future? Do you find making sense of all the information and options confusing and frustrating? The outside perspective provided by a Geriatric Care Manager may provide the help you need.
As specialists with extensive education and experience in elder care, Aging Advisors, LLC can help assess your elderly loved one’s needs, identify things you may not have considered, and create a Care Plan with options and recommendations. We can also identify helpful community resources, monitor needs, and be an ongoing source of information.
The care we provide begins with a thorough nursing and care management assessment. Contact us with any questions you have and to schedule an assessment.
We primarily serve clients in Mercer, Hunterdon and Bucks Counties. We also extend into parts of Middlesex, Somerset and northern Burlington Counties. These areas are easily accessible to our Staff and improve our ability to meet the needs of our clients.
We offer comprehensive geriatric care management services addressing:
- Individualized Care Planning. Your senior loved one receives a thorough nursing/care management assessment that addresses their physical, psycho-social and safety needs. A Plan of Care is then developed, taking into account individual and family preferences.
- Medication Management. We will establish an individual medication management program and provide instruction and monitoring to improve compliance.
- Medical and Cognitive Monitoring. Our Care Managers are available to accompany your senior loved one to medical appointments; we will also provide on-going home monitoring of medical conditions, cognitive status, and home health personnel. We’ll coordinate with physicians to assist in the provision of treatment plans.
- Referrals to Professionals. We will recommend geriatricians and other medical specialists, therapists, financial planners, estate and elder law attorneys, adult day care services, retirement communities, hospice providers and much more.
- Referrals to Government Financial Programs. We’ll provide assistance in obtaining Medicare, Medicaid and VA funding sources for health needs, living accommodations, pharmaceutical programs and transportation needs.
- Placement Assistance. We’ll provide information and guidance for families who need alternative living arrangements for older adults. We can also assist you with transfers to rehabilitation facilities, assisted living, long-term care facilities, and home-based and hospital-based Hospices
- Other services within the scope of practice of an RN. Our team is committed to working towards the highest quality of care for the elderly and their families through education, advocacy and high standards of practice.